Features / style & fit
- Waterproof (5000 mm) and windproof outer shell.
- Quilted padding for extra warmth.
- Standing collar, full length internal stormflap and rib on cuffs and hem ensure wind protection.
- Forward shoulder seams for better comfort and water protection.
- Ergonomic adjustable hood concealed in collar with elasticated cord and two easily adjustable stoppers.
Style & Fit
- Middleweight bomber style (jacket) with cotton feel heavy rib on cuffs and botton hem.
- Ergonomically designed for a comfortable fit.
- Contemporary and robust look, designed to support corporate and promotional needs.
- Matt fabric with soft handfeel for comfort and a premium look.
- Tone-on-tone, high quality SBS zippers
- 2 zipped hand pockets with overlap
- 1 inner wallet pocket with closing tabs.
Made to last
- Double needle topstitching for extra durability.
- Cuffs and hem in heavy polyester rib with elastane for better shape retention and durability.
- Long lasting high quality tone-on-tone SBS zipper.
You may also like
Polyester Pongee armor
Strong polyester Pongee weave
Outer layer: 100% polyester pongee
Inner layer: 100% polyester quilted taffeta for extra warmth 190 g/m²
Warm, breathable polyester padding insulation
The polyester face is ideal to host over printed graphics
PRINTABILITY / DECORATION
TESTED FOR DECORATION
The Outerwear Unit collection has been designed with high quality fabrics to offer the best solution in terms of brand visibility and impact.
Effective decoration areas have been optimised on every style, to make sure you can make your customer’s brand or message stand out.
Thanks to the concealed zip opening at the bottom of the lining, B&C Crew Bomber jackets offer easy access areas for your ideas to be displayed at their maximum potential, on the back, front and sleeves.
Fabric tested for the following decoration techniques - screen printing, heat transfer and embroidery.
WE WANT HAPPY DECORATORS
Forget boundaries, with B&C quality fabrics screenprinting has become a standard in decoration. Special inks, detailed designs, perfect colour registration, we tested our fabric to offer easy-to-screenprint jackets.
Need a small quantity of personalised jackets with a multiple-colour design? Maybe you need to go for a transfer heat print.Transfer is the process of printing designs onto vinyl which is then heat sealed onto the jacket. Why is this great? It works on any fabric and offers bold and vibrant colours.
Combine one of the B&C appealing outerwear styles and a bold, eye-catchy embroidery and you’re sure to stand out from the crowd. Thanks to easy decoration access, you can place your design wherever you want. Be inspired!
CHECK WHAT EXPERTS SAY
To make designs stand up, decorators need beautiful, premium quality and easy to print products. Our aim is to make the decorators happy by proposing a collection that provide the best canvas for printing or embroidery. Each style of the B&C Outerwear Unit is designed to be decorated and to ensure great brand visibility.
Experts have been testing the B&C Outerwear Unit quality through different techniques. Detailed designs, bright colours, colour registration, … whatever the technique and the fabric, the results are amazing!
MEET YOUR TRUE BUSINESS PARTNER
Inspired by the latest trends, B&C jackets combine great looks with perfect protection to offer unique styles at affordable prices and meet your every business needs. From the value you need for high volume promotions to the stylish functionality of hospitality and corporate wear and the hard-wearing durability of workwear, we design our jackets with this in mind, giving you the widest choice of styles, cuts and colours.
Our jackets tailored for men and women are also developed to be fully customised. All fabrics have been tested to offer the best solution in terms of brand visibility and impact. All there so your business can make the right impression every time.
B&C’s pan-European coverage guarantees availability and quick delivery, whilst stringent quality controls ensure total consistency – of quality, styling and colour. This means that you can be confident that each repeat order will be identical, whatever the timeframe.discover more