"How to?" The B&C website guide
To use this feature, you must be logged in to your B&C account. If you don't have one yet, you can create now here.
Your WISHLIST is your own SELECTION of B&C styles, always at your fingertips.
Take advantage of it!
- CREATE your whishlist with the products displayed on the website (in the catalogue, in your search or on a product page). You can save a product or a product in a specific colour.
- USE your wishlist to keep a direct access to the B&C styles (you resell, like, want to know better)
- SAVE your wishlist. You can create as many as you want.
- NAME your wishlists and ORGANISE them. It can be a specific selection for one of your customers, for a project, a range you want to focus on… Own your wishlist, there is no limit!
- SHARE your wishlist. Click on the ‘link’ button to copy your specific selection of B&C styles.
*TIP: send it with an offer to your customers or share it with your sales team for specific actions.
Try NOW this great functionality! To start using the B&C Wishlist tool and save your B&C styles in a list, you just need to be logged in with your B&C account* credentials when browsing the website.
*You don’t have a B&C Account? That’s free & easy to create and gives you access to many other resources.Create an account
Want to know more the B&C offer and specifically its styles?
Browse our Product Pages. Each style comes with its technical information (composition, sizes, colours…), its Style&Fit video, details on its fabric quality, the printing information and links to further related content.BROWSE THE CATALOGUE
You are interested by B&C Collection styles? You want to know more? Or you need some inspiration? Here is a web section made for you!
Thanks to the EXPLORE section, we want you to have everything in hands to make sure you select the right garments for your customers.
Combining advanced features likes videos, gifs, pictures, schemes, graphics and texts, B&C EXPLORE pages let you navigate smoothly through the entire collection. This new rich media content section offers you a more functional & interactive experience of the B&C Collection’s world.DISCOVER MORE
Stay tuned! More "How To" videos will arrive soon.